Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Two Words: First word, sounds like…. chicken

This situation happens to me on average more than four times a day. I have a guest who frequents the restaurant often. They come in knowing what they want but never remember the name of the dish. Then they will describe it to me until I guess what it is. Finally, once I’ve listened off half of the menu they magically remember.


People, people, people! Why don’t you take five seconds out of your day and look at the menu. Even better just remember what the dish is called. If this dish is your “favorite” it shouldn’t be so hard to remember the name of it. Stop being so lazy I am sick and tired of paying some weird version of charades with you until you magical remember what the dish is called.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers