Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Beginning of the End.

So let’s start at the beginning, for most of my teenage years I was an aspiring hostess. But that was back when I was still a naïve young soul. I used to think to myself, “WOW, those girls that stand in the front of the restaurant must have the best job in the world. All they do is stand around, look really cute, make small talk for about 100 steps and get paid for it. Sign me up!” Somehow all I had to do was land a job, as a hostess and life would be golden. This is where my journey begins. After the rigorous two hour interview process and a Meyers Briggs test later. I landed my dream job at my current restaurant! This friend is what I call the beginning of the end.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh the days of hostessing. Back in my day as a host we were a more respected group. Servers knew better than to be rude to you because you controlled the seating rotation. I am looking forward to following your blog. It has already made me chuckle:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers