Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Introduction

Up until this point in my life, some of my greatest blessings stem from, at times what I believe to be the two biggest mistakes I’ve ever made: 1.Joining the food service industry. 2. Working for a large chain restaurant. Granted I have to be thankful for a few things this life choice has given me, the friendships and relationships I’ve developed over the past four years. As well as the respect for any person who works in any type of service industry. However, at the mere age of 22 I feel my once kind-hearted soul has been sucked out of me and replaced with a bitter, resentful, more sarcastic version of myself. Someone who I use to see myself being at the age of 65, three times divorced, bankrupted, living in a retirement center, my kids pay for because even they don’t want to deal with me. Throughout this blog I will share my story of the jaded waitress with you. I have chosen to keep the name of the restaurant a secret as well as the names of anyone I choose to write about. Cheers!

1 comment:

Followers